Monday 18 April 2011

First Post

Hi all, welcome to my blog, where i will be showing off all my cross stitch and w.i.p .
I am hoping to get some pictures of them uploaded soon.

I am a mum of 2 young boys, and will be 26 in august. I started cross stitching when i was around 5 or 6, helping my gran with hers. This carried on until i finished my first large kit when i was 13. (will post a picture of this soon). From their i went on to complete several dimension kits, including jewels of the orient, elegance of the orient, millennium angle and several others. Since christmas i have found another make that i fell in love with as soon as i saw it. H.E.A.D (heaven and earth designs), and so my works in progress, as you will see, are mainly from them. I love working on the 25 count fabrics, and after finishing my stash of dimensio kits that i have, do not think i will go back to doing any more of them.

Hopefully i will be able to get some pictures posted up for you all very soon.

Eileen

No comments: