Thursday 12 January 2012

2012 HAED GOALS

So I have finally decided on my haed goals, it may not be a lot , but that is more due to me starting new projects.My unofficial goals are to complete these three pieces ( if i can resist some new starts - doubtful) the official goals are...

1. finish 2012 SAL (tent) - as it stands now

2. Finish 50% of train of dreams ( full x ) - as it stands now (just over 18%)

3. To finish 50% of mini - bed of clouds(tent) - as it stands from last night ( 10%)

here is hoping to a good year

4 comments:

Dani said...

I'm sure you'll get this done easy the way you stitch :)

Ewa said...

You can do it! I know you can!

Anonymous said...

You stitch so fast, you will be done with your goals in no time =)

mcewan07 said...

I am hoping they get done by the middle of the year, so half year goals can be to finish them :D. lol. and so ill have achieved my unoffical goals.Will have to see what the year brings