Monday 24 July 2017

Monday update

Thank you for all the kind comments i have received over the past few weeks. I had no idea you missed me all that much, and i will endeavor to keep publishing at least once a week (unless i have done nothing at all).

Last week on celestial was almost a complete bust. With only around 400 measly stitches done.


I am now changing my wips around and will be stitching for a week or two on big cats by tilton crafts.


Got alot planned over the next few days but i am hopeful to get a page done before i change wips.

Hope your all well
Eileen

3 comments:

Cinzia said...

Told ya!
It is good you came back, your work is beautiful!

Ciao,
Cinzia

شركة المثالي سوبر said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
UFA88 said...

I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion. Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have. I am sharing related topic which is most important on
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
SA GAMING