Friday 26 August 2011

My birthday

Well today is my birthday , and i am finally able to order my fabric so i can do all my charts :D, i cant wait til it arrives.

I am sorry their has been no updates recently. i have been doing very little cross stitch as i have been too ill. I did manage to complete a small eeyore ( alot easier than holding a large frame to do my haed) and am hoping that come sunday ill be back to my haed.

I will try and post later with the eeyore and dryad update, if i get a free minute.

4 comments:

grannie said...

Happy birthday! And I hope that you feel better soon!

Nicola said...

Many happy returns of the day xxx

mdgtjulie said...

Here's hoping you feel better ASAP. Can't wait to see your Eeyore, and happy birthday. I hope you get your fabby soon. (I want to see your new starts, lol.)

mcewan07 said...

thanks :D, been super busy the past two days, so tomorrow afternoon ill get the pics uploaded.