WEll unfortunately all did not go to plan.
On friday i got my material cut, threads together and started a few stitches on So many books , so little time. On Saturday i did well over 1000 stitches on the piece.On sunday i did around 500 more, before disaster struck and my fabric tore. On the right hand side a good inch or so into the fabric.
I tried to do a quick stitch over it just to hold it while trying to get it off my frame, but it did nothing and it continues to grow. I am not sure what i can do to fix it , and in a huff took it off flung it in my fabric stash and put dryad back on. I do not know wither i should post the little i done on dryad , and So little time, or to just wait till saturday and do the 9 week update.
Im so angry that the fabric tore, more so because it would have ment around 2000 stitches closer to completing the top row on dryad.