Life has yet again been hectic ( seems to have been this way for a couple of months now :S) , so it has taken a while to write this post and accept the award. In between that time and now , i have been given it a second time. So i am over the moon. First i received it from keebles ( on the 19th march) and then i also received it from pull the other thread. on the 22nd . Unfortunately i never noticed this untill today as i have had no time to get on my blog till now. So before i forget or life takes a hold again i thought i best pass this on to some other deserving people, and say a huge thank you to those who have gave me the award.
These are the details and the requirements that are attached to it:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
1. Vani - my stitch diary - I love looking at all her work , it is superb.I can' wait to see more on her love blooms personal HAED design.
2. maria 4 katter - I have only just found her work but it is lovely,and with the many giveaways and cat pictures, it is a joy to look through
3. Danielle - my cross stitch progress - danielle i met online.I messaged her after seeing some of her haed work on the bb board, and saw we had some things in common, since then we have became good friends and i still love watching her progress,
4. kirjoja-ja-kasitoita - Another site that i recently found , and since finding i am sure i will visit many times to see the wonderful Haed's that is for show.I cant wait to watch them grow.
5.My last one goes to a long time friend ( i have knew her since primary school) She will be getting a boot up the bum as i have only just noticed she has not updated her blog, but i will make sure she does over the new few days when she has time.) She only recently discovered HAED's and has only been cross stitching a couple of years now. Her work is coming along a treat, and im sure once i get her seen to you will all be able to enjoy it yourself. This is Kristie's site - my cross stitch projects :)
Now for the 5 facts about myself that people don't know:
1. I started cross stitching when i was about 5. I used to sit and watch my gran and slowly picked it up.I finished my first small design ( mrs tittlemouse ) when i was about 7 , and my first large design (baby tiger - something special design) was started when i was 13 and completed when i was 15.
2. I do not drink alcohol, if i go out i have an orange and lemonade, and in the house my usual is volvic flavoured water
3. I have stayed in 6 different houses since leaving home 10 years ago.
4. My mood changes frequently, which is probably why i have so many WIP's, and different tastes.Not only in cross stitch but in tv , music etc. At the moment my tv programs are swamp people, 24, secret circle and unltimate force, but only a few months back it was house and greys anatomy.
5. The first time i ever went on a plane it was a month after my 15th birthday.Then i went on one again a month before my 16th. I never travelled again till i met my husband and then i went to 3 places within our first year of being together. Unfortunately i dont see us going abroad for a few years, but at least the wedding is out of the way , and the new car should be with us soon.
Ok my 5 points were somewhat lame, but i could not think on what to write about myself and hubby was useless at helping me.